Salary: £65k - 70k per year + benefits package
Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for an FP&A Manager for a growing organisation with offices in Crawley, West Sussex. You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with recent FP&A experience to apply.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance you will take responsibility for:
- Build investment proposals relating to new acquisitions
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Preparation of the monthly management pack distributed to the CEO and Board, including analytical review of the P&L, balance sheet and cashflow statement, assessment of key ratios and KPIs.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of financial trends and forecasts
- Identify and report directly to executive’s issues identified from MI which need action
- Preparation of monthly reports for each department analysing monthly spend and key Department KPIs and trends, identifying areas to improve efficiencies
This is an analytical and commercial opportunity with an element of business partnering across the business. You can expect to receive a well-defined career path and competitive benefits package.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com