German speaking Management Accountant
Salary: £25k - 30k per year + Study Support
Location: Gatwick, Surrey, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a German speaking Part Qualified Management Accountant to join an international company near Crawley. You will responsible for providing financial reports to the Group Financial Controller and relevant management to enable them to monitor the business and make effective decisions. Day to day responsibilities;
- Full review of income statements, gross profits and overheads.
- Full review of balance sheets, ensuring all balances are accurate and full details are included within the supporting schedules.
- Complete internal audit, process and control reviews.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the Group Finance and UK Finance teams.
- Oversee quarterly and year end intercompany balance reconciliations and clear downs.
- To travel when required in line with business needs.
The ideal candidate will be an ACCA, ACA or CIMA part qualified management accounting experience including month end exposure. You must be fluent in German, detail oriented and an enthusiastic team player. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including study support
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org