Finance Business Partner
Salary: £55k per year + benefits package
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a large respected organisation with offices in Worthing. You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with previous business partnering or stakeholder management experience in order to apply.
This role is the link between Finance and the Business and is an integral member of the wider leadership team. The role provides high quality financial insight and support, to enable the business partners to robustly challenge decision making and drive continuous improvement in business performance across respective directorates.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting cost transformation with ideas and insight. Proactively moving away from reactive to strategic interactions. Actively challenges and provides solid financial analysis to drive cost down, as well as an expertise in building robust business cases and benefits tracking mechanisms for investment for whole life costs.
Major accountabilities of role:
• Financial analysis of actual monthly results/trends to provide increased cost visibility and ownership, ensuring a robust control environment and informed and insightful commentary.
• Lead the financial monthly business review process and challenge the business to drive sustainable value proactively through informed and insightful decision-making.
• Partner with the Directorates to provide financial insight and analysis to allow informed added value decisions are made and robust, challenging yet achievable budgets and forecasts to be agreed.
• Reporting on Key Performance Indicators such as total employee costs including agency and contractor and the ratio of Indirect expenditure by category to Direct spend to promote benchmarking internally and externally. Hence, driving cost reductions across the business by identifying risks, errors, problems and improvement opportunities.
• Financial governance and management of change initiatives with appropriate efficiency metrics ensuring that all relevant financial and regulatory policies are adhered to.
• Representing the business partner area within the Finance Function and vice versa, in order to facilitate mutual understanding and alignment and to resolve any potential issues in a an effective and prompt manner.
• To provide support to the Price Review and understand the impact of any variances to allowance.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to add genuine commercial value to the business and build their career in an organisation large enough to be able to offer lots of future opportunities.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com