Salary: £40k - 45k per year + 30% bonus, 6% pension & private healthcare
Location: Chessington, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance has an exciting opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA Part Qualified Accountant to join a rapidly expanding global company near Chessington as a Management Accountant. This new role has been created due to continued substantial growth. You will be a key member of the Finance Team and you will contribute to the completion of Financial Reporting and Group Accounts. Day to day duties will include;
- Assist in developing meaningful monthly reporting packs for management team.
- Build relationships with sales teams by provide meaningful insight and help the sales teams interpret and understand the financial data
- Quarterly accounting and reporting.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly sales and margin reports including commentary by utilising Sage Intelligence Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for multiple entities.
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested.
The ideal candidate will be an ACCA, ACA or CIMA student with management accounting experience including month end exposure. Strong Excel and Sage skills are also essential. You must be detail oriented and an enthusiastic team player. They offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package to include up to 30% bonus, 6% pension, private health care, free gym membership and free parking.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email email@example.com