Salary: £45k - 50k per year + 30% bonus, pension and health care
Location: Chessington, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Commercial Management Accountant (qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA) for a £55m turnover international company with offices in Chessington, Surrey. This company is growing and profitable and now requires an analytical individual to join the team. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will take responsibility for:
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly sales and margin reports including commentary by utilising Sage.
- Assist in developing meaningful monthly reporting packs for management team
- Build relationships with sales teams by provide meaningful insight and help the sales teams interpret and understand the financial data.
- Assist with cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Assist with developing the annual plan, 2H revised plan and quarterly forecasting
- Support the finance team at month and quarter end and cover reporting role of Head of Shared Services in his absence
- Support the finance team at year end and assist the Head of Shared Services with the year end audit.
- Assist the Head of Shared Services with internal auditors
This company is able to offer an excellent work life balance as well as up to a 30% bonus, private health care, 6% pension, free gym membership and free parking.
For further information please contact Alex Gregory on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org