Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk
Ref: LM 4001
Salary: £20k - 23k per year + benefits
Location: Croydon, Greater London, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our client in Croydon.
Key responsibilitie sinclude:
- Raising Purchase Orders, ensuring PO requests have been duly approved before processing.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders, checking the correct product, quantities/prices and/or discount
- Querying any differences between invoices and PO’s from relevant person/supplier.
- Entering approved multi-currency purchase invoices on the ledger.
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements.
- Emailing remittances to the suppliers.
- Filing paid and unpaid invoices.
- General accounting and admin tasks.
Would be suited to:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales/Purchase Ledger
- AAT/CIMA studier desirable
- Ambitious and keen to develop a career
- Good IT skills and competent user of Sage 50
For further information please contact Lewis Moyle on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org