Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £25k - 30k per year
Location: Chichester, West Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a large organisation in Chichester. You will ideally be AAT qualified or an active ACCA/CIMA studier.
You will play a key role in the finance department assisting with the preparation of the management accounts and providing regular reporting internally and externally working closely with the finance teams within the group. Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts including associated balance sheet reconciliations such as multi-currency bank reconciliations, prepayments and accruals.
- Maintain fixed asset register and coordinate all capital expenditure requests.
- Provide monthly review of budget variances in overheads.
- Contribution to the monthly board pack
- Maintain a risk & opportunities tracker.
- Improve current processes and reporting schedules.
- Other ad hoc finance requests.
The ideal candidate will have previous financial experience in a similar role, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be self motivated. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join a growing organisation at an exciting time with continued plans of growth.
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org