Salary: £38k - 42k per year
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Market: Commerce & Industry
Grafton Banks Finance is seeking a Commercial Analyst for a large expanding company based in Brighton. You will be responsible for financial reporting requirements for the region as well as managing banking, expenses and the balance sheet.
Duties will include;
- Analyse market dynamics, pricing trends, requirements and ensure that current tools and procedures for pricing of service contracts are responsive to Client and business needs;
- Conduct operational and commercial analyses and where required enable learning to improve pricing, risk management and commercial capability and competitiveness
- Assist proposal teams at engaging and negotiating commercial terms with business partners, key stakeholders and Clients.
- Support pricers to quantify cost of registration, tax implications and compliance requirements;
- Liaise with HR and Contracts functions to determine appropriate employment status (UK or local, employee or consultant) for proposed proposal staff
You are required to be a part qualified or newly qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) accountant with experience of working within the finance function. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are essential and a strong academic background will be looked upon favourably.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including study support
For further information please contact Neil Watson on 01273 229 499, or email firstname.lastname@example.org